Data of the website’s owner:
|NAME||DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO|
|TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER||46831474R|
|POSTAL ADDRESS||PLAZA FUENTE DEL TREBOL 2, LOCAL 28830, SAN FERNANDO DE HENARES (MADRID)|
Pursuant to current applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be included in the processing system owned by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO with Tax Identification Number 46831474R and registered office located at PLAZA FUENTE DEL TREBOL 2, LOCAL 28830, SAN FERNANDO DE HENARES (MADRID), and that their respective purposes, storage periods and legal bases are listed below. For the processing that requires this, we also inform you of the possibility of profiling and automated decision- making, as well as the possible disclosures and international transfers that DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO plans to make:
|Website management||Purpose: Process and manage the data required for the website’s functionality Storage period: Until withdrawal of the consent given Legal basis: The data subject’s consent Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: Not expected International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|Web form||Purpose: To attend to your queries and/or requests Storage period: For such time as the consent is given. Legal basis: The data subject’s consent Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: None International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|Regulatory compliance||Purpose: Manage and process the obligations and duties arising from compliance with the regulations which apply to the organisation Storage period: Copies of the documents will be kept until the actions for claiming a possible liability have lapsed Legal basis: Compliance with a law Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: Your data will be disclosed, if necessary, to bodies and/or public|
|administrations with jurisdiction in the matter in order to comply with the obligations established in applicable legislation. In addition, you are informed that the legal basis for the disclosure is to comply with the obligations set forth in applicable legislation. International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|Newsletters||Purpose: Collect, record and process data for marketing purposes in order to send you the Newsletter you have subscribed to Storage period: For such time as the consent is given Legal basis: The data subject’s consent Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: None International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|Marketing actions||Purpose: Collect, record and process data for advertising and market prospection activities for our products and/or services Storage period: For such time as the consent is given Legal basis: The data subject’s consent Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: None International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|User registration||Purpose: Collect, record and process data in order to register as a user Storage period: Until withdrawal of the consent given Legal basis: The data subject’s consent Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: Not expected International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|Managing purchases and/or service contracting||Purpose: Collect, record and process data for the purpose of managing your purchase, and to ensure correct performance, fulfilment and conclusion of the contract between both parties Storage period: During the time necessary to manage purchase of the products or services acquired, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with purchase of the particular product or service Legal basis: Performance of a contract Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: Your data will be disclosed, if necessary, to the Tax Authority, Banks, Savings Banks, Bodies and/or public administrations with jurisdiction in the matter in order to comply with the tax obligations established in applicable legislation. In addition, you are informed that the legal basis for the disclosure is to comply with the obligations set forth in applicable legislation. International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|Financial and administrative management||Purpose: Administrative management, invoicing, accounting and legal obligations Storage period: 5 years in compliance with Tax Law and 10 years for the tax documentation in compliance with Basic Law 7/2012 Legal basis: Compliance with a law|
|Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: Compliance with a law. International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
|Managing the job pool||Purpose: Register and process candidates’ data for the purpose of selecting staff to fill partner organisations’ vacancies and manage the job pool Storage period: Until withdrawal of the consent given Legal basis: The data subject’s consent Type of data: Only identifying data Disclosures: Your data will be disclosed, if necessary, to Partner Organisations with the purpose of managing the job pool and transferring the application to the partner company. In addition, you are informed that the legal basis for the disclosure is your consent. International transfers: Not expected Profiling: Not expected|
Data subjects’ rights
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO informs you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, portability and objection to processing your personal data before the Data Controller, and also withdraw the consent given.
- Right of Access: This is your right to obtain information about your specific personal data and what processing has been or is being carried out on them, and also the information available about the source of such data and the disclosures made or planned.
- Right of Rectification: This is your right to correction of inaccurate or incomplete data. Any such correction can only be made for the information that is under the APP’s control, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content that contain your personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: This is the right to restrict the purposes of the processing originally intended by the data controller.
- Right of Erasure: This is the right to erase your personal data, except as provided in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations where obligatory storage periods and formats are specified.
- Right of Portability: The right to receive the personal data that you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Right of Objection: This is your right to prevent or stop processing of your personal data by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must comply with the following requirements:
- Send a letter to the address PLAZA FUENTE DEL TREBOL 2, LOCAL 28830, SAN FERNANDO DE HENARES (MADRID) (for the attention of DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO) or by e-mail to email@example.com
- The letter sent by the data subject requesting exercise of a given right must comply with the following legal requirements:
- The data subject’s full name and a copy of the Spanish National Identity Document or Foreigner Identity Document or any other identifying document. In the exceptional cases where representatives are accepted, these will also have to identify themselves in the same manner, in addition to the document confirming their status as representative. The photocopy of the National Identity Document may be replaced by other documents that prove identity by any other means valid under the law.
- The specific content of the request. (In which you request the information you wish to access). If you do not make any reference to a specific file, you will be given all the information held with your personal data. If you request information from a particular file, only the information in this file will be given. If you request information about a third party, this will be refused in all cases. If you request the information over the phone, you will be asked to request the information in writing; you will be told how you can do this and the address you must send your request to. You will never be given information over the phone.
- Address for notices.
- The date and the requesting person’s signature.
- Supporting documents for the request made.
- The data subject must use any medium that provides proof of you sending the request and us receiving it.
Lastly, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you know or consider that a particular event may involve a breach of applicable data protection regulations.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, matched to the level of risk entailed by the processing carried out by it and explained in the section on the terms and conditions of use, with the goal of guaranteeing their completeness, confidentiality and availability.
Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, concerning Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI- CE), DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO informs you that it is the owner of the website. As required by Article 10 of this Law, DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO provides the following information:
|NAME||DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO|
|TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER||46831474R|
|POSTAL ADDRESS||PLAZA FUENTE DEL TREBOL 2, LOCAL 28830, SAN FERNANDO DE HENARES (MADRID)|
USERS AND RESPONSIBILITY REGIME
By browsing, accessing and using DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO’s website, constitutes the person as a user. As a result of browsing DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO’s website, the said user accepts all the conditions of use established herein, notwithstanding the application of the corresponding obligatory regulations applicable in each case.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO’s website provides a broad range of information, services and data. The user accepts their personal responsibility for the correct use of this website. This responsibility includes:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the formulas requested by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO in order to access certain contents or services offered on the website.
- The use of information, services and data offered by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO contrary to what is established in these terms and conditions, the law, morality, good manners and public order, or any other use that might result in the violation of third-party rights or affect the proper operation of the website.
POLICY REGARDING LINKS AND EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO is not responsible for the content of any of the websites the user might access through the links included on the website, and in no case will they examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other websites. In addition, they cannot guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of websites pertaining to others that may be accessed via the links.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any sort of harm coming to the users of their website that may result from use of the same. Therefore, DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the possible damage that the user might suffer as the result of their Internet use.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO reserves the right to make any amendments to the content of its website it deems appropriate, without prior notice. This includes the content of the website, its Terms and Conditions of Use, or the General Terms and Conditions of Contracting. Such changes may be made via their website in any way
permissible by law, and shall be binding during the time in which they remain published on the website and until they are modified by subsequent amendments.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO in its own right or as a franchisee is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights for its webpage. In addition, all elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, layout and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for correct operation, access and use, etc.) are held by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO. As a result, these works are protected as intellectual property by Spanish Law; in this case, both Spanish and European law in this area are applicable, as are international agreements on such matters to which Spain adheres.
All rights reserved. By virtue of what is established in the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution or public communication of all or part of the contents of this webpage (including the means by which they are made available) for commercial ends, in any form or by any technical means are expressly forbidden without the authorization of DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO.
The user promises to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights held by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO. Users may view the elements on the site or even print them out, copy them or store them on the hard drive of their computer or in any other physical format, as long as it is solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. The user must abstain from erasing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO’s web pages.
SSL (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER) CERTIFICATE
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and security of information between DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO and the user.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO has an SSL security certificate in order to perform safe connections.
In this process, several parameters are established to ensure safe connections. These are made using pre- established keys, encoding and decoding all information sent until the connection is closed.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO also reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for improper use of its website and content, or for non-fulfilment of these terms.
The relationship between user and provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spain. In the event of any disagreement between the parties, they may submit their conflicts for arbitration or take them to the ordinary courts, in accordance with the applicable rules concerning jurisdiction. DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO is located in MADRID, Spain.
Contracts concluded electronically in which a consumer is one of the parties will be presumed to have been concluded at the place where the consumer has his or her usual place of abode.
Electronic contracts between business people or professionals, in the absence of a specific agreement otherwise between the parties, will be presumed to have been concluded at the place where the service provider has its permanent establishment.
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
In keeping with what is established in applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Information and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO hereby informs users that they have created a profile on the social network(s) Facebook, Tuenti, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, Linkedin, Foursquare, Vimeo with the principal aim of advertising their products and services.
Information for DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO:
- Tax Identification number (CIF): 46831474R
- ADDRESS: PLAZA FUENTE DEL TREBOL 2, LOCAL 28830, SAN FERNANDO DE HENARES (MADRID)
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB ADDRESS: ………………………………
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO, thus showing their interest in the information made public through the Network. By joining our page, you are authorising our use of any personal information published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, or can configure their profile so as to guarantee their privacy.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO has access to and handles users’ public information, especially their contact name. This information is only used within the Social Network. It is not added to any sort of file.
With regard to the right to access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, that you possess and that can be exercised before DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO in keeping with the RGPD, you must take into account the following:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned of the same
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected person to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web contents where personal data of the user is recorded
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally provided by the controller.
- Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the personal data of the user, except as provided in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner.
- Portability right: The right to receive personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO will perform the following actions:
- Access public profile information.
- Publish any information already available on the DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO web page on their user profile.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Update the status of their page, which will be published on their user profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that ceases to interest them, and restrict who they share their connections with. In order to do so, they must access their privacy configurations.
Once they have joined the DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO page, the user will be able to post comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the page. In any case, the user must have ownership over this content, they must have the authorship rights and intellectual property rights to the same, or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any content posted on the page, whether text, graphics, videos, etc. that is in violation of morality, ethics, good taste or decorum is expressly prohibited, as is any that violates intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law. Under such circumstances, DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request that the user be permanently blocked.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO is not responsible for any content freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that their posts will be viewed by other users. As a result, they are the principal person in charge of protecting their own privacy.
Images posted on the page will not be stored in any sort of file by DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO reserves the right to organise contests and promotions that users connected to their page can take part in. When the Social Network is used for these contests and promotions, the terms and conditions will be published on the same. This will always be in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, support or administer any of our promotions in any way, nor are they associated with any of them.
DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services. In any case, if they decide to handle your contact information for direct commercial research actions, they will always do so in keeping with the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending DANIEL RABADAN GAYOSO’s page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions offered therein or remain informed of its activity will not be considered publicity.
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Tuenti: https://m.tuenti.com/?m=corporate&func=terms_of_use
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- Foursquare: https://es.foursquare.com/legal/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy